OptiVec contains more than 3500 hand-optimized, Assembler-written functions for all floating-point and integer data types from the following fields:
1. Vectorized form of arithmetic operators and math functions.
2. Matrix operations, e.g.: multiplication, inversion, LU decomposition, singular value decomposition, eigenvalues.
3. Fast Fourier Transform techniques for efficient convolutions, correlation analyses, spectral filtering, etc., both one- and two-dimensional.
4. Curve fitting for a wide range of model functions from simple linear regression to non-linear models with multiple data sets.
6. Analysis (derivatives, integrals, extrema, interpolation).
7. Graphical representation of data in Cartesian coordinates.
8. Complex number math, both in cartesian and polar format.
The vectorized implementation in Assembler makes OptiVec functions, on the average, 2-3 times faster than compiled source code of the same functionality. In many instances, the numerical accuracy is improved as well.
This version is for Borland Delphi 6.
OptiVec for Delphi 6 is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2012-06-17. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
OptiVec for Delphi 6 (version 6.3.8) has a file size of 4.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 41 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.